The internet is a wonderful technology. This is why it pains me to see it misused so. The Internet People are lost. Wandering in the desert of the simulation, worshipping idols, sacrificing their bodies to OnlyFans, losing their minds to Facebook. Something must be done.
As I was meditating on this I had a strange dream in the desert, in which I discovered two large printed circuit boards buried in the sand. On the silkscreen was written a list of rules by which we could improve our internet usage.
- Thou shalt not require the internet to survive
- Thou shalt not engage with pornography or internet prostitution of any kind
- Thou shalt not gaze for hours in to the Screen Crystal
- Thou shalt not respond with anger to ideas on the internet
- Thou shalt not send more than 10 emails in a day
- Thou shalt not Tweet
- Thou shalt not spread the TikTok virus
- Thou shalt not worship, nor hold hatred toward, images of people thou hast never met
- Thou shalt surf and create with joy and grace
- Thou shalt not read The New York Times
If we abuse technology, it will abuse us.